Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just Press Play

Press Play. Do it!



I don't know about you, but in 25 seconds I feel like I can take on the world.

However, I have no idea how to "take on the world," or even if "taking on the world" is something I want to accomplish in my everyday life.

In most games, the path is laid out before you. You are exiled from your hometown, or find yourself in a strange place, or some life changing event has happened. Your destiny is placed before you. The journey ahead is full of trials and challenges, and you fail a few times, but you get back up and try again. And you know there is a great reward waiting for you... at the end of the game... something will happen, you will be rewarded with the love of your life, knowledge that you saved the planet from utter destruction, or that the world is safe from some evil boss dude. (Who will return later, in another game, but that's not the point here)

I believe that most people are unaware of what they are capable of doing. I know I am. I don't think I can actually change the world, or really do anything all that significant sitting here in front of a glowing screen. Let alone get some great reward for all of my hard work...

You know what?

I'm WRONG

And the sooner I, and you, realize that, the sooner we can get on our way making small changes all the time to level up our lives and reap the biggest reward of all:

Health, Happiness, and Living each day without regret.

It all starts here. It all starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment